Beantwoord

Automatische incasso van buitenlands bankrekeningnummer

• 15 februari 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 1442 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobile Team,

I would like to order "4G voor thuis" but the webshop only accepts Dutch bank account numbers (IBAN). I live in the Netherlands near the German border and I work in Germany so I have my bank account also in Germany. Due to the European SEPA banking format this was not an issue in the last years. Essent energy, waterleiding company, insurance companies, tax authorities are all able for European direct debits with SEPA.
Is there a solution to order this product with a foreign bank account ? I would expect that T mobile as international company should be able to provide such a service which is common in the EU.

Thanks for your support.
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 16 februari 2018, 14:20

Hi mmueller,

Unfortunately, that's not possible. You need to have an active Dutch account number in order to purchase a new subscription. You can contact our sales department for more information and perhaps they have other options they can offer you. You can contact them on this free number 0800 7123.

If you have any more questions, let me know!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi mmueller,

I am happy to see you're interested in our 4G voor Thuis subscription! However, it is only possible if you have a Dutch account number. Do you have a Dutch account number that you can use? We will be able to change it to your foreign IBAN after your contract is settled. Please check whether you have good coverage in your area. You can check that on this page. Otherwise you won't be able to order a 4G voor Thuis subscription. If you need any more information, please let me know!
I don´t have an Dutch bank account anymore. I have an old Dutch bank account number (account was closed two or three years ago) which I can state in the contract but then the change to the foreign IBAN has to be done quickly before the first incasso takes place. Would that be possible ?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi mmueller,

Unfortunately, that's not possible. You need to have an active Dutch account number in order to purchase a new subscription. You can contact our sales department for more information and perhaps they have other options they can offer you. You can contact them on this free number 0800 7123.

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Reageer