Beantwoord

Cancel Contract

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,
I have T-mobile sim card Internet(on a tablet). Unfortunately I have left Netherlands and I would like to cancel Internet. I do not understand Netherlands language and would like to get some help, please. Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 1 June 2021, 09:51

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Anna Zanizdra 

Did you file a cancellation request  already? If not, i can help you with your request. Can you send me a private message including your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will help you with your request. 

Hi @Hajar 
I have the same problem. I left Netherlands several month's ago . End of my contract - is April, I want to be sure, that is totally be stopped.

Also I want to stop contract of my mother.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @kmihov 

How unfortunate that you are leaving. Of course I can help you with your request. I will need your information details in order to do so. Is your contract term over or would you like to buy off your contract? If you have to buy off your contract you will be paying for the remaining months at once and if you have a device you will buy that of as well. Please keep in mind there is a one month notice when filing for a cancellation request. 

Can you send me a private message including your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? If you click on my name you see the option ‘’stuur bericht’’. I will continue with your cancellation request. 

Looking forward to your message. 

Hello! I also have left the Netherlands and would like to cancel my contract. Can you look into it please? Thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Konrad9410 

I have filed a cancellation request for your and your contract will be terminated on 16-03-2023 due to the one month notice. You have also received a confirmation e-mail and you will receive a final invoice. I hope you are satisfied with my help.

Ok @Hajar I sent a message 😉

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Konrad9410 

I can help you with your request. Is your contract term over or would you like to buy off your contract? Please keep in mind there is a one month notice. Can you send me a private message including your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? If you click on my name you see the option ‘’stuur bericht’’. 

Hi,

I have also same problem like other guys. I have internet (sim only) and I left the Netherlands. I would like to cancel this contract. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Tomas11,

Your contract has been cancelled with a termination fee of €13,76 and your subscription will end on the 4th of August. Around that date you’ll receive the final invoice, including the termination fee.

If you have any other questions, let us know!

Hi @Tomas11 

If you would like to cancel your contract there will be a month notice since you just answered your subscription can be canceled on 04-08-2021. Your disconnection fee will be €13.76 this will be added to your final invoice. Please let me know of you would like to cancel your subscription. 

Yes, please cancel contract. Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tomas11 

If you would like to cancel your contract there will be a month notice since you just answered your subscription can be canceled on 04-08-2021. Your disconnection fee will be €13.76 this will be added to your final invoice. Please let me know of you would like to cancel your subscription. 

Hi @Tomas11 

I just check your details and your contract will end on 18-9-2021 . If you would like to cancel your contract you will have to buy it off and keep in mind there is a one month notice. If you would like to buy it off, please let me know I will file a cancellation request for you.

Hello is it going to be cheaper to buy remaining months, how much they will cost? If yes I would like to cancel contract. Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tomas11 

I just checked your details and your contract will end on 18-9-2021 . If you would like to cancel your contract you will have to buy it off and keep in mind there is a one month notice. If you would like to buy it off, please let me know I will file a cancellation request for you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Tomas11 

Are you still in your contract period or is it monthly cancelable?

I think you will pay €12,50 or €13,50 depending on if it's a 1 or 2 year contract × the remaining months and the remaining amount for the tablet if you have a tablet too.

If your contract is monthly cancelable than you will only pay the final invoice, please wait for a moderator to reply so they can submit the cancellation.

Keep in mind that there is a one month notice period.

Reageer