Beantwoord

Cancel contract

• 2 August 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 756 Bekeken

I have left the Netherlands and want to cancel my contract. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 2 August 2021, 20:35

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Shelly1 

Do you have a mobile subscription and are you still in your contract period or not?

If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining months and the remaining costs for the mobile iif you have one. If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice.

Keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period.

If you are in a country where T-Mobile is active and you have a contract with them there than your contract here can be ended for free

Hi i want to cancel my sim only contract what can i do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tiago98 

I can help you with your request. Do you have a mobile subscription and are you still in your contract period or not? If you are still in your contract period you will have to pay off your contract and device. If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice. There is also a one month cancellation period. If you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN i will help you with your request.

Hi @Hajar 

i have a 2 year contract but is just sim only, and i still have 1 more year, how i can send you a private message?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tiago98 

If you’re still in your contract period, you will have to pay off the remaining months also when you have a Sim Only. You can send me a message if you click on my name and choose ‘’stuur bericht’’.

Reageer