Beantwoord

Cancel contract or convert to prepaid contract as relocated out of NL

• 17 September 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 493 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

As relocated out NL, could you help to cancel current contract or transfter to prepaid, thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 17 September 2021, 19:43

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @ch3yy 

If you are in a country where T-Mobile is active and you subscribe there to T-Mobile than your contract can be cancelled for free.

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/mobiel/veelgestelde-vragen/ik-verhuis-naar-het-buitenland-kan-ik-mijn-abonnement-behouden/000216881

Otherwise if you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining months + the remaining costs for your mobile if you have one.

If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice.

If you want to keep your number than you can choose to change your subscription to a prepaid plan.

Keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period when cancelling.

A moderator can arrange the cancellation for you.

Hi waqqas

Thank you for reply. There is no  T-Mobile in current location.

How do I apply the contract changing or cancel? Could you help?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@ch3yy

A moderator will reply here when they get to your topic, kindly wait please 🙂

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @ch3yy 

I would like to help you with your request. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? Also please let me know what you prefer, a regular cancellation or a transfer to PrePaid. If you transfer your subscription to PrePaid you will be able to keep your number. Please let me know what your preference is. 

Looking forward to your message.

Hi,

what is the final result, is all done? I do not receive any confirmation. Could you check?

Reputatie 7

Hi @ch3yy,

Have you had a conversation with my colleague Hajar via private messages and has she stated that everything has been taken care of? If so, then I reckon everything is in order as it should be.

If not, could you send me the info you have sent Hajar earlier? She is now on holiday leave, so can’t respond to your messages.

I already send to her, but no any feedback. I will send you again.

thanks.