cancel mobile subscriptions

• 3 April 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

please cancel my Netherlands subscription it is irritating to see emails coming in my box, I moved out of Netherlands and using number from December 2022end.
my numbers are
XXXX
my name is bijit sarkar
dob XXXX
my account number is closed now snice I have left Netherlands already.
please help
Bijit

Jason van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @bijit sarkar, welcome to the Community!

You can't really cancel your subscriptions online. The fastest way is to call Customer Service (0800 - 8104) and ask them to cancel the contracts. 

I'll delete your personal info since that's prohibited in a public post. Good luck and have an amazing day!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @bijit sarkar, welcome to the Community!

You can't really cancel your subscriptions online. The fastest way is to call Customer Service (0800 - 8104) and ask them to cancel the contracts. 

I'll delete your personal info since that's prohibited in a public post. Good luck and have an amazing day!

I have already left country and as per my last post your team told me to do personal message in community I did it as well no reply, since I cant dial these numbers 

this is the reply from your team 

Rank

Reputatie 7

Badge+20

Hi @bijit sarkar 

i would like to check if I can be of any assistance. Could you send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will file a cancellation request for your. Please keep in mind there is a month notice. 

I have nor response from this lady

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @bijit sarkar 

I asked for the private message 2 months ago and you have send me the message 2 days ago. I have looked into your case and your cancellation request is still pending and therefore not completed. I have to cancel the earlier request in order to file a new request so that your cancellation can be completed.This will take 24 to 48 hours to complete. I will send you an update by tomorrow. You can check your private message inbox for updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience but I will do my best to fix this for you.

Reageer