Beantwoord

Canceled subscription

• 6 February 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

my subscription continues by continuing my home internet on T-mobile( Deleted by Moderator due to Privacy). I can not get a reply my emails that I sent to you. I want my emails answered first. there is a misunderstanding. I was told that I have to pay compensation for canceling my contract. but I stated taht did not want to renew my mobile internet on february 2, which was finished on february 4th.I want this situation to be fixed first. secondly, I will continue my mobile internet at TELE2(a company owned by T-mobile). I wanted to continue my mobile subscription by buying IPHONE 14 max. but as someone with a fixed job contract, I was not approved. I payed firstly 277 euro for the subscription of my mobile internet and the telephone(iphone 14). but that was canceled. the amount does not have repayed to me , yet. please repay it. I want to continue with TELE2 . It also offers me a cheaper subscription.

Mustafa TURKER

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 7 February 2023, 09:02

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

my subscription continues by continuing my home internet on T-mobile(XXXX). I can not get a reply my emails that I sent to you. I want my emails answered first. there is a misunderstanding. I was told that I have to pay compensation for canceling my contract. but I stated taht did not want to renew my mobile internet on february 2, which was finished on february 4th.I want this situation to be fixed first. secondly, I will continue my mobile internet at TELE2(a company owned by T-mobile). I wanted to continue my mobile subscription by buying IPHONE 14 max. but as someone with a fixed job contract, I was not approved. I payed firstly 277 euro for the subscription of my mobile internet and the telephone(iphone 14). but that was canceled. the amount does not have repayed to me , yet. please repay it. I want to continue with TELE2 . It also offers me a cheaper subscription.

Mustafa TURKER

Moderator edit: please don't add personal information to a public post.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @mustafaturker ,

Tele2 is indeed a brandname by t-mobile nederland,  but the operation, conditions and customer care is totally seperated from the T-Mobile or the other brands. So for the Tele2 questions you can call their customer service at 020-754 4444.

For the t-mobile product question,  can you explain a bit more what kind of solution you are looking for? T-Mobile does not correspond with e-mail. Calling to their customer service is possible.  Or try this customer helps customer forum where also moderators are present.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@mustafaturker I see that you have asked for an early cancellation by buying off your contract but there is always a 1 month notice. You filed a cancellation request on 02-02-2023 and your contract will be terminated on 02-03-2023 which includes the 1 month notice. So everything is correct with your cancellation. 

As for your questions about Tele2 you can contact them on their page and they will help you with all your questions. You can contact them on this page or by phone 020-754 4444. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. 

Reageer