Cancelling my subscription

• 18 April 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 444 Bekeken

Hi, I have a unlimited two year subscription for my mobile phone. I want to cancel it. How can I do that ?is it possible?

Pharwin van Odido 11 maanden geleden

Hi, I have a unlimited two year subscription for my mobile phone. I want to cancel it. How can I do that ?is it possible?

Hi @FarhaneVi

What a pity to read that you want to cancel your subscription with us! Is there anything I can do for you that will change your mind? Should your decision be firm, I would be happy to give you more clarity! 

You can cancel your subscription very easily through our online cancellation form using your My T-Mobile account: https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note; as my colleague Waqqas mentioned below; is your subscription within or outside the contract period? If you are outside your contract period, you do always have one month's notice with us. 

If your contract is still within the contract period, you need to buy it off. You then pay 50% of your monthly costs for the remaining months + your phone credit, if you have one, and pay the outstanding amount in full. Even when buying it off, you always have one month's notice. 

If you are still in contract, I can make the calculation for you and the termination as well. In that case, can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can get started right away!

I'd love to hear from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @FarhaneVi 

A moderator can submit the cancellation for you but are you allready out of your contract period or not?

If not then you will need to pay €13,,50 × the remaining months and the remaining toestelkrediet if you had a phone aswell.

If yes then you will only pay for the final invoice.

In both cases you have a one month cancellation period. Make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @FarhaneVi

What a pity to read that you want to cancel your subscription with us! Is there anything I can do for you that will change your mind? Should your decision be firm, I would be happy to give you more clarity! 

You can cancel your subscription very easily through our online cancellation form using your My T-Mobile account: https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note; as my colleague Waqqas mentioned below; is your subscription within or outside the contract period? If you are outside your contract period, you do always have one month's notice with us. 

If your contract is still within the contract period, you need to buy it off. You then pay 50% of your monthly costs for the remaining months + your phone credit, if you have one, and pay the outstanding amount in full. Even when buying it off, you always have one month's notice. 

If you are still in contract, I can make the calculation for you and the termination as well. In that case, can you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can get started right away!

I'd love to hear from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin 

Reageer