cancelling my t-mobile subscription from abroad

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 92 Bekeken

Hi, I recently left the Netherlands due to a family emergency, and thus would like to cancel my mobile subscription. However, I don’t have the the T-mobile number anymore, so I cannot cancel it over the phone. I also tried emailing but no one replied. How can I get in touch, please? 

Thank you

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Evianello 

I can help you with your request. Are you still in your contract period or did your contract term end? If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If your contract term already ended you can cancel your subscription for free. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request. 

Hi, 

I have the same issue. Recently I moved abroad and would like to cancel the T-Mobile/Odido mobile subscription.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @evafrimlova

I completely understand your desire to cancel your subscription in this case! I would be happy to look into this with you. Would you like to send me a DM via the Community with the following details? Your phone number, date of birth, zip code, house number and the last four digits of your IBAN? Then I'll take a look with you!

Reageer