Beantwoord

Cannot Make International Calls

• 29 September 2022
  • 11 reacties
  • 393 Bekeken

HI

I cannot make international call on my new TMobile Subscription . Do i need to activate it ?

Also my Tmobile shall work outside of Europe under Intl Roaming ?

Pls reply

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 29 September 2022, 17:25

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @khurramsiddiqi8 

New customers have a barring on their subsciption for the first 2 months, after 2 months the barring will automatically be removed.

The barring includes that you cannot call, sms or use data outside NL, calling to international numbers, calling to service numbers and making use of paid sms services.

This is to protect the customers from getting unexpected high bills.

Thank you for the kind reply with useful information.

But this was not been told to me at the time of getting the Subscription,

And am i able to receive SMS while abroad ?

Also is there any way to remove the barring before 2 months ?

Basically i am travellng & i require my number to remain active to receive the SMS. WIll this work ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@khurramsiddiqi8

Outside NL your simcard will show no service so you cannot receive an sms abroad unfortunately, you can get these barrings removed when you pay an amount. I'm not sure how much but wait for a moderator to reply, they can help you with this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @khurramsiddiqi8,

I’m happy to help you and lift the restrictions for you! Please fill in your 06-number in your profile and let me know when done. 😄

Kind regards,

Marciano

I have mentioned my subscription no in the profile. WIll you be able to check that now ?

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @khurramsiddiqi8,

Thanks for the quick response! I just removed the restrictions, so you should be able to connect to a network and use our services again. If you still can’t in the next 30 minutes, please restart your phone.

Let me know if it works for you. I’d love to hear from you! 😄

Thank you. i am able to call Internationally.

Basically i need to ensure that I shall get coverage While during ROaming so i can get the SMS

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi,

You’re very welcome! Good to hear. Outside of the EU you will need a Travel & Surf add on. Click this link to read everything about it. 

Is there anything I can do for you right now? If so, feel free to let me know. If not, I wish you a great stay! 😎

@Marciano, I am having kind of the same problem. My subscription is from 2021. I cannot make international calls. Can you fix my account too? Please its urgent.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar I've checked the number that's mentioned in your profile. Is that the correct number? I can see that there are no barrings submitted. Can you reboot the device once and check whether 'data roaming' and 'mobile data' are turned on? The 'do not disturb' and 'airplane mode' functions are off?

If it is not the settings, can you connect to another provider? In [Country] you can choose [providers]. On our website we have a nice overview per country: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel-abonnement/buitenland/cover-buitenland. Could you try for me to manually select a network from another provider to see if it works? I'd like to hear it from you!

Kind regards, 

Pharwin 

Reageer