Beantwoord

Cannot see my subscription on my account

• 5 February 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 214 Bekeken

Hey there,

I had a pre-paid sim card with a bundle, and just yesterday i changed this to a unlimited subscription. However on my account i see this:

And on my t-mobile app i don’t see any subscriptions at all. Whenever i try to add an existing subscription by clicking “Ik heb nog een abonnement” i get this message: “Dit abonnement is al gekoppeld aan een ander My T-Mobile account. Wil je het abonnement liever koppelen aan je dit My T-Mobile account? Ontkoppel het abonnement dan eerst uit je bestaande account, voordat je de koppeling maakt met dit account.”

Now my daily 10G is about to end, and i need to have an internet connection today, and im not sure how and where should i refill with 2G because i don’t see my subscription anywhere.

Would really appreciate any help,

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door omarahm3 8 February 2023, 12:19

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @omarahm3 

I would like to look into this. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will check if you already have an existing account. Can you also try the webversion of My T-Mobile and check if any information is available?

Looking forward to your reply. You can send me a private message if you click on my name. 

Hi @Hajar 

Thanks for taking over this issue, I did send you a private message with all the needed information.

I did try both web & mobile versions of My T-Mobile, actually the screenshots above are from the web version

Thanks in advance

hey @Hajar are there any updates regarding this issue? just checked and i still don’t see my current subscription on both web and mobile versions

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@omarahm3 

I have deleted your old account and answered your private message. Please let me know if it works.

@omarahm3

I have deleted your old account and answered your private message. Please let me know if it works.

Thanks for that, i still don’t see my  mobile subscription on both mobile and web T-Mobile versions, and i cannot use my T-Mobile mobile application as i get this message “Unfortunately this account is not supported in the T-Mobile app”

I did send you a PM with the details, let me know if i can provide anything else

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@omarahm3 Thanks for your private message. You need to create a new account for your 06-number because you need 2 accounts in total one for your mobile subscription and one for home internet. Please let me know if it works with a new account. I have also answered your private message and given you some tips. 

@omarahm3 Thanks for your private message. You need to create a new account for your 06-number because you need 2 accounts in total one for your mobile subscription and one for home internet. Please let me know if it works with a new account. I have also answered your private message and given you some tips. 

Thanks @Hajar i did create a new account and everything works as expected now. Totally appreciated

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@omarahm3 You’re most welcome! 

Reageer