Beantwoord

Contract cancellation due to emigration

• 27 August 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 62 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello,

I need to cancel my contract due to returning back abroad because of unforeseen circumstances and I need to know how or where I can change/end this with my subscription.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 27 August 2021, 11:27

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Xeffi 

Do you have a mobile subscription and are you still in your contract period or not?

If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining months and the remaining costs for the mobile if you have one. If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice, changing your bundle to the lowest possible bundle (11 euro each month including klantvoordeel) is also an option. This can be done in your my T-Mobile account, abonnement & instellingen, bundel wijzigen, GO add-ons.

Keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period. When cancelling.

If your are in a country where T-Mobile is active and you subscribe there to T-Mobile than your contract here can be cancelled for free.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Xeffi,

It seems Waqqas already provided you with the correct information in regards to the cancellation of your contract. If you’d like me to process this for you, you can send me a private message via my profile with your phone number, full Dutch address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info. If you’d like to keep your Dutch phone number as PrePaid, let me know as well.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask!

I have been asked by David to post here because he's on leave, and we hope another mod picks up my issue.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Xeffi 

Can you send me a private message with your phone number, full Dutch address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info? Also let me know what you discussed with my colleague. i will help you with your request! 

Reageer