Beantwoord

[English] Cannot link new number to app

• 3 November 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 112 Bekeken

Hi, I recently changed subscription and SIM card, with my old number being ported (one week ago) to the new SIM. The old subscription was also at T-Mobile. The phone works fine but I cannot link the new subscription to my T-Mobile account either on the app or the laptop. I get a "you personal details must also be ported" error when inputting the SMS code. Can you solve this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Seccie 3 November 2022, 12:18

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi! @crainone Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums! 
I’m sure one of the community moderators can help you at with this. 
Just to make sure, can you check the status of your portability request? 
Can you confirm here if your number has been successfully ported? 

Looking forward to your response. Have a good day!

Yes, the number has been ported (I checked by calling it).

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @crainone 

I would like to look into this issue. Can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will check if your current number is linked to an older account. Looking forward to your message!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@crainone It looks like help is underway! I’m sure Hajar will be able to assist you further.

Hello, Hajar tried a fix, but the problem is still there. It's been almost two weeks that I am locked out of my subscription, I cannot see how many minutes of MBs I have left, nor see my invoices. Can someone please help? 

I didn't think that changing subscription within the same phone operator would generate such persistent inconveniences.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @crainone 

I made another adjustment. You should be able to create a new account. Please let me know if it works!

Hello @Hajar ,

I have same issue as @crainone. Can’t link new subscription to t-mobile account. This after number porting within T-Mobile.

Number porting status shows complete.

thanks in advance,

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Gustavo.gm7 

Could you also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? I will check if your current number is linked to an older account. Looking forward to your message!

Reageer