Beantwoord

I would like to cancel my subscription

• 10 August 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 118 Bekeken

I moved out of the Netherlands so I would like to cancel my subscription. But I don’t really know how to do it online and I saw it’s possible to do it here so I leave my request here. If more details are needed, I will provide them. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 11 August 2022, 08:58

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Lindsey001 

Please remove your 06 number from your post as this is a public community so everyone can see it, please fill in your klantnummer in your profile by clicking on your profile picture > bewerk profiel.

Hello @Lindsey001 

Please remove your 06 number from your post as this is a public community so everyone can see it, please fill in your klantnummer in your profile by clicking on your profile picture > bewerk profiel.

Thank you! I just fill in my klantnummer

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lindsey001 

I would like to help you with your request! If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining  months + the remaining amount for the phone if you had one. If you are out of your contract period then you'll just pay for the final invoice. Please keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period 

Could you send me a private message with your phone number, full Dutch address, date of birth and last four digits of your Dutch bank account info? If you click on my name you’ll see the option to send me a message. 

Hi @Lindsey001 

I would like to help you with your request! If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining  months + the remaining amount for the phone if you had one. If you are out of your contract period then you'll just pay for the final invoice. Please keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period 

Could you send me a private message with your phone number, full Dutch address, date of birth and last four digits of your Dutch bank account info? If you click on my name you’ll see the option to send me a message. 

Yes, I sent you a PM. Thank you so much!