Beantwoord

I would like to cancel my subscription

• 21 September 2022
  • 11 reacties
  • 285 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hi,

I just ordered a 1 year contract Sim only, I received the sim card yesterday and now I want to return it and stop the contract, but I really dont know how to do it. 
Actually I have my own sim card and it is pre paid now, my purpose is to have the subscription into this phone number, I dont want to have a new sim card. Please advise me what to do now.

Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 21 September 2022, 11:11

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Hangnguyen 

Dis you use this page to change your prepaid connection to a sim only subscription or did you apply for a completely new subscription with new number?

You can still use nummerbehoud to transfer your number from prepaid to your sim only.

Reputatie 1

Hello @Hangnguyen 

Dis you use this page to change your prepaid connection to a sim only subscription or did you apply for a completely new subscription with new number?

You can still use nummerbehoud to transfer your number from prepaid to your sim only.

Hi Waqqas,

I applied a completely new subcription with new number, therefor now I want to return this number 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Hangnguyen

If you can do nummerbehoud (transfer prepaid number to sim only) via the link above you'll still have the same result and after that you can use the new simcard.

If you really want to cancel the sim only that can be done within 14 days, a moderator can help you with this 

Reputatie 1

@Hangnguyen

If you can do nummerbehoud (transfer prepaid number to sim only) via the link above you'll still have the same result and after that you can use the new simcard.

If you really want to cancel the sim only that can be done within 14 days, a moderator can help you with this 

Sorry if I dont understand much what you said. 
My current phone number is sim A - prepaid.

By mistake I ordered new simcard is sim B - subcription. Now I want to:

1. Cancel subcription of sim B and return it
  2. Transfer sim A from prepaid to subcription. That can be done by the first link you gave me, right?

Please help me with the cancel subcription of sim B (the new sim)

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Hangnguyen 

Use this link to transfer your sim A number to sim B.

In this case there is no need to cancel anything and you can use sim B after eveything is done.

Reputatie 1

@Hangnguyen

Use this link to transfer your sim A number to sim B.

In this case there is no need to cancel anything and you can use sim B after eveything is done.

I used this link and chose 

Your current connection: Prepaid

Mobile number: sim A

Your new mobile connection: sim B

Then I got the message “Je wilt je mobiele nummer graag meenemen naar je nieuwe provider. Dat kan vanaf 21-09-2022. Zodra je nieuwe provider hem overneemt, stopt je abonnement bij ons automatisch. Tot ziens!
Groeten, T-Mobile”

I removed the sim A from the phone and use sim B with the assumption that sim B now will have the old number phone of sim A. But in fact sim B still is the new number. What I have to do now? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Hangnguyen 

When sim A doesn't work anymore (when it loses signal) then sim B should work with your old number.

Reputatie 1

@Hangnguyen

When sim A doesn't work anymore (when it loses signal) then sim B should work with your old number.

Thank you, then I will wait for 1-2 days

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Hangnguyen 

Insert sim A and wait till it stops working. Then you can use sim B.

Hello,

I am contacting the community for the same request. the Odido platform does not provide a link or page to stop or terminate my personal sim card phone contract. I am with the same number for 6 years and have not prolonged to another contract on purpose.

I have left definitively the Netherlands after couple of years, I have opened a new french phone sim card and will not need the dutch number anymore.

Can a moderator get in touch with me so I can communicate in private my personal information (phone, login, IBAN, etc.) so we can terminate the direct debits and the contract?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Remi

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @RemiYahou 

I can help you with your cancellation request. Just keep in mind there is a one month notice. You can send me private a message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number. I will help you with your request!

Reageer