Ik verhuis naar het buitenland

• 9 August 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 74 Bekeken

I have moved abroad and under the terms of the contract and European regulations I understand that it should be free and that I have to pay the remainder of my contract until it is terminated. As of today I called T-Mobile to cancel my subscription and they pay until the end of the contract (almost 300 euros). Is that outside the law?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Hkdenc83 

I checked you details and I see that your subscription was already disconnected on 05-08-2022. Does this regard a different number? If so, can you send me a private message with the number it regards, name , birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? If you click on my name you'll see the option stuur bericht. 

Well once again thanks to the seller at the shop that provided unclear information to sell me more things to me to my dismay 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Hkdenc83 

When you are contract free (cancelable anytime) then you will only pay for the final invoice with a 1 month cancellation period.

At the T-Mobil shop I have been told that whatever the contract, if I move abroad, I just have to paid the one month cancellation period and that’s it.

Of course now that I have actually cancelled it is not the case like in every contract. 

like written here if I move abroad I should not pay extra cost : Directive (EU) 2018/1972 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Hkdenc83 

You have a mobile subscription and you are still in your contract period?

In that case you will pay €13,50 × the remaining months + toestelkrediet if you had a phone aswell.

There is also a one month cancellation period so after submitting the cancellation your contract will end next month.