Beantwoord

Need Advice on my contract

• 5 August 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi All,

I went to T-Mobile to get an eSim for my phone and the staff helped me get it. I gave my id and everything they needed to get me one.

When I activated my T-mobile app, I realised that the contract is for 2 years, while I would only stay in the Netherlands only for one year and my permit said so too. So I went back to the T-mobile shop and I told them that it was a mistake. And the staff said to me that it would not be a problem because it's related to immigration or permit to stay, so I can just cancel it later. I really made sure that it won't cause me a problem later. And he said it won't.

I went to the shop the other day to stop the subscription and they said I only can do it through customer service. I called the customer service and explain everything they said I need to pay off all subscriptions.

I need advice from you all.

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Dave 6 August 2021, 10:05

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Akari 

Did you subscribe to a sim only subscription? According to this page you can cancel your contract within 30 days if you want, afterwards you can subscribe for a 1 year contract.

Hi Waqqas,

It’s not sim only, it’s with internet and call.

I prefer to email them, but I couldn’t find their email address. That’s why I write it here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Akari 

Yes I mean a sim only subscription with internet call without a phone.

Wait for a moderator to reply, they can surely help you.

thanks @waqqas,

yeah hopefully.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Akari,

That seems like an unfortunate situation! I’ll definitely look into this, but I can't give any guarantees in regards to the term of your contract and cancellation of the remainder of said contract. First I have to see what has been agreed upon, what the contract and agreement say and what my colleagues have given you in terms of information.

Could you send me a private message with your phone number, date of birth, full address and last four digits of your bank account info? I can then go and check your data in our systems. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible when I have received your message!

Reageer