Beantwoord

opt out of SIM only renewal

• 7 September 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 229 Bekeken

Hi there, my 2-year SIM only contract is due to expire next month. I’m uncertain whether I will be in the Netherlands for another 2 years after this. 1 year possible, and I’m aware of this option, but noticed either 1 or 2-year renewal is more expensive to what I am paying now. That’s very annoying. My question is: what if I don’t renew my contract? Will the contract then just switch to an indefinite contract where I could cancel anytime? Will my rates change with immediate effect or at all?

Thanks for the clarity.

icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 7 September 2021, 08:37

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi there, my 2-year SIM only contract is due to expire next month. I’m uncertain whether I will be in the Netherlands for another 2 years after this. 1 year possible, and I’m aware of this option, but noticed either 1 or 2-year renewal is more expensive to what I am paying now. That’s very annoying. My question is: what if I don’t renew my contract? Will the contract then just switch to an indefinite contract where I could cancel anytime? Will my rates change with immediate effect or at all?

Thanks for the clarity.

If you do nothing and keep your current subscription going, your current tariffs (rates) will remain the same Your current subscription will become a indefinite period contract with a cancelation period of 1 month.

So in your case this might be the best choice in your situation.

Hello @Gerrit078, thanks for your reply! May I confirm that if I do nothing and it becomes an indefinite contract, I could still do a subscription change monthly with rates (tariff) that is based on my soon-to-expire contract? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@nahjannordin 

Yes that's still possible when you have a monthly cancelable subscription.

Via your account > abonnement & instellingen > bundel wijzigen.

Reageer