Beantwoord

Order before moving first apartment

• 23 March 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello, 

I moved to Amsterdam recently from abroad and managed to rent my first house. I will move that house on 1st of April. Since establishing internet connection takes a time, I tried to order sim only + home from the website  but it is rejected at the last stage. Can't I order home internet before moving and registering to the new apartment or was my order attempt rejected due to another reason?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 24 March 2022, 11:14

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @oayar 

Was your sim only subscription succesfull and for home internet do you receive an email afterwards saying that your order is cancelled or do you see an error while ordering?

Also are there currently people living in the appartment or is it empty?

@Waqqas , I was trying to order both sim+home subscription. I even couldn’t complete the order because the it is rejected at review & submit stage. 

The home is occupied right now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@oayar 

Could you perhaps make a photo of the error you get on that page?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @oayar, I've moved your topic to the right sub-category! 😉 In case you require further assistance, our colleagues will pick it up in approximately 24 to 48 hours. Good luck, hope you find an answer shortly!

Reputatie 7

Hi @oayar 

Thanks for your message! 

Like @Waqqas, I am also interested in a screenshot of the error on the page. Can you also explain which subscription your exactly trying to purchase? Perhaps this is also added in the screenshot, but this might shed some light on the situation.

Looking forward to your reply! 

@David , @Waqqas , @Jason 

I don’t have screenshots. Since I was using google translate, I might use wrong term. The page says subscription rejected and gives a link to this page, https://www.t-mobile.nl/afwijzing-abonnement

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@oayar 

What you could do is fill in this form to get to know the reason why your order was rejected.

Have you also tried to subscribe to mobile and home internet seperately instead of together?