Beantwoord

T-Mobile contract termination

• 21 February 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 133 Bekeken

Hi! I want to terminate my t-mobile (phone) subscription. What shall I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 21 February 2023, 17:19

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @oscarpm 

A moderator here can submit the cancellation for you.

If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 × the remaining months + the remaining amount for your mobile.

If you are out of your contract perioid then you'll only pay for the final invoice.

There is always a one month cancellation period.

Hello @oscarpm 

A moderator here can submit the cancellation for you.

If you are still in your contract period than you'll pay €13,50 × the remaining months + the remaining amount for your mobile.

If you are out of your contract perioid then you'll only pay for the final invoice.

There is always a one month cancellation period.

Hi @Waqqas , thanks for your reply!
Yes, I believe my contract already ended. I would ask you to proceed. But please just give me a brief or specific info of what is going to happen in this particular case. I trust I only have to pay one more period/month/invoice. Otherwise I would rather wait...

@Waqqas by the way. Are you a moderator? How can I refer to one?

I checked my profile and I believe I’m out of contract period. Mostly because there is an option to “extend” available. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@oscarpm

I'm not a moderator, you will only pay for the final invoice, keep in mind there is a one month cancellation period.

Please wait for a moderator to reply and make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @oscarpm 

I see @Waqqas already provided you with the information you need. You can file a cancellation request free of charge if your contract period had ended. If you’re still in your contract period you will have to buy of your contract. If you can send me a private message including your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN, I will help you with your request. 

Hi Hajar,

The contract was successfully terminated. But the last payment wasn’t recognized. Since I don’t have an active Dutch bank account anymore I paid through bank transfer. I followed the instruction provided along with the invoice email. I’ll attach all the files for your concern. I’m hoping you could find out what may be wrong. Thanks in advance!

Kindly,
Oscar  

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @oscarpm 

Did you get an error when you tried to make the payment manually? The account number you used is correct. It is NL03 COBA 0733 959 717 t.n.v. T-Mobile. Could you try it again if it didn’t work the first time? If that’s not an option it their an option to make the payment from a Dutch bank account? Please let me know if it works. 

Hi Hajar,

No, the payment went through. the first attachment is the payslip. I just covered my IBAN with a red rectangle for privacy. But you can still see the 4 last digits. I fallowed the instructions and added a message with the client number they ask to fill either the reference they ask for. Here: 

• Kenmerk: 5413343751
  • Beschrijving: T-Mobile betaling (1.17953876)

(In English):

• Attribute: 5413343751
  • Description: T-Mobile payment (1.17953876)

I’ve paid and added these details to the payment. 

Could you please help me communicating T-Mobile I’ve already paid?

this is what I have on my T-mobile account:

Hajar,

Sorry, I just noticed this is already a new reference because the reference for the first payment already expired. Here’s the reference I used for the payment:

• Kenmerk: 5413253711
  • Beschrijving: T-Mobile betaling (1.17953876)

Instead of “Kenmerk” I wrote “attribute” (that’s what appears if using T-mobile in English)

Can you help me verifying the payment?

Thank you so much!
Oscar

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @oscarpm 

I couldn’t find your payment in our system so I created a case for you and our finance department will look into this. They will contact you within 5 business days once they have more information. I am sure this will be solved soon!

Thank you @Hajar !

Reageer