Beantwoord

Unlimited Data Vandaag bundel

• 20 August 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 91 Bekeken

Hello,
yesterday I bought a Prepaid card in the T-mobile shop. I activated my T-mobile account and the mobile number and loaded up 10 Euro. I got 1G extra Data volume (Internet promotie) for the uploaded amount for free.

Today I wanted to activate the Unlimited Data Vandaag bundel, but it is not provided in the my T-mobile account. Only Internet S and Unit S are provided. I also tried to activate it via SMS, but it didn't work. The credit for my number should be enough to activate the bundel.

As I understood on this site: https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel/prepaid/bundels#se3 I can combine the bundel with the prepaid offer, but does not work for me. Do I have to wait until the Data volume is completely used up? Is the promotion Data volume only valid in the NL?

Thanks

Mario

icon

Beste antwoord door Seccie 20 August 2021, 14:44

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi Mario @Emma Wrong , 

Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. I believe the promotion data is indeed only available in the Netherlands. Please try again after you have used up your current amount of data.
Please enjoy and have a good day! Should you need further help we’ll be happy to assist you.

Reageer