Beantwoord

Can not login to My T-Mobile account business and private

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 43 Bekeken

I have tried many time to contact T-Mobile support. Still no help. I can not login to my T Mobile home after new changes where they introduce a only one login for both T-Mobile and home users. Now all the time it is going to a account which provided from my office.

Contact support for 3 times no help.

Anyone here who can help me with this. very disspointed.

icon

Beste antwoord door dvrajithatv 13 December 2022, 13:35

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @dvrajithatv, thanks for posting a topic about this, I’ll gladly help you out! 

I suppose that your mobile phone is from your work? In that case you will need two separate emails to log in as private and business account cannot be combined. As such I would advise you to change the email adres of your business account.

With this change, you’ll quickly be able to access both accounts again! 

Moderator edit: 

Hi @dvrajithatv, thanks for posting a topic about this, I’ll gladly help you out! 

I suppose that your mobile phone is from your work? In that case you will need two separate emails to log in as private and business account cannot be combined. As such I would advise you to change the email adres of your business account.

With this change, you’ll quickly be able to access both accounts again! 

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are right. I have change my email address.

Thanks again

Reputatie 7

Hi @dvrajithatv, great to read that the problem is solved now! 😁 If you have any other questions as well, please do not hesitate to ask them. 

Reageer