Beantwoord

cancellation of the contract

• 15 October 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 75 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello

I moved two months ago to a new apartment and the rent that I am paying includes also internet. Therefore, I would like to cancel my contract for internet at home with T-mobile. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 17 October 2022, 12:52

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good afternoon and welcome to the Community @idaida! 🙋‍♂️🎈

Congratulations on getting a new home, that's amazing! Did everything work out well with the move? I can cancel your contract straight away, but that's always with a one month term of notice. This means your subscription will end on November 16th. Please return any equipment you still have (modem and/or TV Box for instance). You'll receive an email and a how-to shortly hereafter.

This might be an annoying question and I don't mean it this crude, but why didn't you request the cancellation before you moved instead of two months later?

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your help!

I went to the store two months ago and they told me that the only way to ask for the cancelation was by calling the customer service, but it didn’t work. Two weeks ago I found by myself this community t-mobile. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @idaida, thanks a lot for the explanation - totally clear! 😊 If there is anything else that I can do for you, just let me know. For now I wish you a lovely day. 

Reageer