Beantwoord

change huawei router to zyxel for better internet/wifi quality

• 28 January 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 109 Bekeken

hi, I have the old huawei modem from tmobile for more than four years and I would like to have it exchanged to the newer better modem from tmobile to have better internet quality. Is irt possible to arrange this?

Regards,

Yu

icon

Beste antwoord door Sven-Odido 31 January 2023, 14:06

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @dcayy

What problems do you have with your modem? 

Hi, one floor up quite often has low signal with 2.4G even. or connection is there but suddenly getting slow for hours. I need to constantly restart the router.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @dcayy, I want you to enjoy your wifi to the fullest! I understand that the wifi isn’t optimized yet and leaves something to be desired. I’d like to help you out as much as possible! Please run a couple of speed tests so we can define what the cause is. Important: -A speed test is always a momentary snapshot, so that’s why it’s important to perform several tests -If you’re using a VPN, please switch it off first. When using a VPN the signal first travels to a VPN server when you’re testing, we can’t measure the connection itself Instructions: -Make sure you’re close to the modem -Open up a browser and a mobile device and go to: https://fast.com/ The speed test will run immediately when you open the website -Once the speed test is finished, the text color will change from gray to black. By pressing the ‘meer informatie weergeven’ notification, the download speed shows up, as well as the upload speed and other information -Take a screenshot of the speed test -Wait for at least five minutes and run the test again, at the same distance from the modem. You can do this by refreshing the browser. Take a screenshot of the speed test -Wait at least five more minutes and then move to a spot in your home where you experience issues with the wifi. Refresh the browser to run a new speed test and take a screenshot of this one as well.

Thanks in advance! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @dcayy

I arranged a new modem for you. It will be arrving in the next days. 

Reageer