Beantwoord

Change subscription before end of discount

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 98 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,
Based on your current offers and discounts, If I order 1Gb internet (€45 p/m) + TV (€12.5 p/m) I will pay €30 for the first 8 months. For example in the 6th month, can I cancel my TV subscription and change the internet to 100Mb without any additional cost? Based on the current 100Mb internet price, I will pay €35 just for internet from that moment and nothing for TV subscription. Am I right?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 1 June 2023, 09:58

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @si_max 

If you change anything to your subscription in the first 8 months then your discount will expire.

As of 24 January 2022 your tv subscription also has a minimum contractperiod of 1 year and after that it's montly cancelable just like internet 

It is possible to change your internet speed once per month but as mentioned above if you do this in the first 8 months your discount will expire 

Thank @Waqqas 

I have not received my services yet (I ordered 3-4 days ago). Can I cancel my TV right now?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@si_max 

I'm not sure if that's possible, please wait for a moderator to reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @si_max, you can cancel parts of your subscription up until the services have started so you're well on time, no worries!

I'll cancel your TV-subscription right away. A confirmation email will be sent shortly.

Reageer