glasvezel updates

• 6 January 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 78 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Merhaba. 28.11 2022 tarihinde t-Mobile Home fibere başvurdum. 30.12.2022 tarihinde sokağıma fiber optik takılacağını söylediler ama hala takmadılar. Planlanan tarihten sonra bağlanacak internet. Süreci hızlandırmak için ne yapabilirim?

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

We spreken hier Nederlands of Engels. Kun je jouw vraag opnieuw stellen?

Hello. I applied to t-Mobile Thuis glasvezel on 28.11 2022. They said that fiber optics would be installed on my street on 30.12.2022, but they haven't installed it yet. Internet that will connect later than the planned date. What can I do to speed up the process? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @tubac, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Did you by chance receive a letter with the aforementioned plan date, yet? Do you already have an installed FTU at home? An FTU is the main connection point for Fiber and looks similar to the device below:

1 month ago I received an e-mail from t-mobile. And above was the date. And I do not have an installed FTU at home.

No progress for weeks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @tubac, thanks for posting this information! As we're currently constructing a fully new fiber network in your area there is still a lot of work to be done for us. Thus, we state in your My T-Mobile account in the picture above that we expect to engineer an FTU in your house in January of February. As soon as we have a specific date in mind we will definitely contact you. After the FTU is activated we will send one final installation technician from Guidion and the technician will be able to get you fully up and running.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have. In the meantime we will continue to vigorously work on your connection!

Reageer