Internet speed change and annual subscription

• 6 January 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 50 Bekeken

Hello,

If i change my internet speed to a higher one, will my contract also change to an annual subscription? 

I can see the price for 400Mbit/s is currently at 40 euro per month. Is this the final price I will pay if i change now or are there additional costs which will be seen only after i receive my first bill with new speed?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jam

Jason van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Jamana, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

When you change your internet speed, you automatically apply for the new subscription proposition and this changes the conditions. However, applying for a higher speed when your current speed is 400 Mbit/s on the WBA-network of KPN, means you'll apply for a network migration to our ODF Fiber network and this never changes the contract period. You can always look up the exact specifications when you configure the network migration via My T-Mobile: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement.

If you have any questions regarding the specifics, please contact our Customer Service via 0800-0092. 

Have an amazing weekend! 😄

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jamana, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

When you change your internet speed, you automatically apply for the new subscription proposition and this changes the conditions. However, applying for a higher speed when your current speed is 400 Mbit/s on the WBA-network of KPN, means you'll apply for a network migration to our ODF Fiber network and this never changes the contract period. You can always look up the exact specifications when you configure the network migration via My T-Mobile: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement.

If you have any questions regarding the specifics, please contact our Customer Service via 0800-0092. 

Have an amazing weekend! 😄

Reageer