Beantwoord

Issues with my t-mobile Portal

• 25 August 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

I’ve requested an installation for internet and currently I’m just waiting for the technician to come and install everything. However, whenever I go on my t-mobile website, I can’t find any info about my registration or even subscription. I’ve contacted support several times, and all I got was that other people had issues as well, but no solution for this so far.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 25 August 2022, 13:19

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@filteixeira 

For now you could use Chrome to get into your T-Mobile thuis account? Hopefully a moderator or someone else has a solution.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @filteixeira 

You should have received an email to make an account for thuis or you can choose for ik heb nog geen account on the login screen.

So you still need seperate accounts for mobile and thuis. If you have the same email and password for mobile and password then you should be able to choose for mobiel or thuis after logging in.

Hello @filteixeira 

You should have received an email to make an account for thuis or you can choose for ik heb nog geen account on the login screen.

So you still need seperate accounts for mobile and thuis. If you have the same email and password for mobile and password then you should be able to choose for mobiel or thuis after logging in.

I’ve done that and still nothing. Even tried different browsers but nothing happens. When I login I see an empty profile where only my email address is present.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@filteixeira

Do you have a mobile subscription? And when you log in, is it something like this what you see?

Or did you have T-Mobile thuis in the past and are you using the same account?

@filteixeira

Do you have a mobile subscription? And when you log in, is it something like this what you see?

Or did you have T-Mobile thuis in the past and are you using the same account?

Well, I see exactly that. The funny part is that whenever I login through chrome, I can see my account. Through Safari, I see a similar screen to yours.

Tried to clean cookies, clean all data, and so on, but nothing happens.

Reageer