Beantwoord

moving to new house(within Hague)

• 17 November 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

Hi Team ,

I am moving to my new house on XXXX and would like to move my current T mobile home internet connection to my new house. Kindly please help to get T mobile Home internet to my new house. Also let me know what details do you need.

Details below:

- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account
Zipcode : XXXX
House number : XXXX
Date of Birth : XXXX
Last 4 digits of bank account : XXXX

- New zip code and house number
Zip code : XXXX
House number : XXXX

- Date of the move
XXXX

- Do you want to change anything about your subscription?
no

- Do you agree to sign a new year contract?
yes

Note: For any further details please let me know. You can call me on XXXX or email me on XXXX

Thanks,
Shyam Raj

Moderator edit: please don't add personal information to a public post. You've basically handed over your entire personal profile, address and phone number. Please make sure this doesn't happen again.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 17 November 2021, 17:07

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mshyamraj_tmobile 

Can you please remove all the personal info from your post as this is a public community?

You can easily submit a move to another house in your T-Mobile thuis account.

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I am not able to find the option to submit request in T-Mobile thuis account. Can you please let me know where I can find the option or in which screen I can submit?

Thanks,

Shyam

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mshyamraj_tmobile 

Log in into your T-Mobile thuis account, look under meer and click on mijn gegevens. Now you will see the option verhuizing doorgeven on this page.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mshyamraj_tmobile, great that you're moving house, congratulations! You'll probably have a lot do, so I'll keep this short. You can use your personal My T-Mobile Thuis account to complete the move order: My T-Mobile Thuis. This will be done in no time! Good luck with the move!