No internet at home

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 53 Bekeken

Hi Community,

There’s no internet at home since yesterday. The LOS light on the media converter is blinking red. I already tried to follow the instructions I found on other threads but with no results. The connection came back for 10 minutes yesterday, and then went off again and never returned. I live in Eindhoven.

My husband tried to login with his account to check if there’s a local outage, but no T-Mobile Thuis service is linked there (apparently it disappeared, again). 

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Valensfra, we are currently receiving signals confirming that some of our customers experience problems with Internet, TV and the landline in Eindhoven and Woensel. As of this moment we are actively searching for the cause and the solution. Apologies for the inconvenience. In this topic we will keep you updated:

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Valensfra, we are currently receiving signals confirming that some of our customers experience problems with Internet, TV and the landline in Eindhoven and Woensel. As of this moment we are actively searching for the cause and the solution. Apologies for the inconvenience. In this topic we will keep you updated:

Reageer