No internet connection since almost 3 months.

• 18 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 29 Bekeken

Hello,

I subscribed to a fiber-optic subscription with T-Mobile on January 21 for my apartment in Arnhem. A few weeks later, on February 6th, a technician came to install my box but found that my fiber optic was, in fact, not active.

Since then, I have to call T-Mobile every week to get updates that they can't provide. According to customer service, KPN did not connect me to the network. According to KPN, their contractor couldn't get to the place where they are supposed to connect two cables, then lost the keys, then didn't show up, etc, etc.

It's been almost 3 months. No word from T-Mobile who has the audacity to say that "[they] can't do anything about it, it's not like [they] can pressure KPN". I even had a member of customer service ask me if I wanted to cancel my subscription. This is outrageous.

I don't know what else to do except to complain online, I'm really disappointed.

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Gaspard Ducamp, I'm terribly, terribly sorry that it is taking this long, I was really hoping that you would long be connected by now! I'm very surprised that KPN NetwerkNL is having such trouble to activate your connection. I immediately got your dossier and I see that their last up-date is from yesterday the 18th of April and reads:

“Kunnen de pop niet in, ook niet met de nieuwe sleutels.”

“We cannot access the distribution point, the new keys also do not work.”

This is an extremely rare issue and it should not take this long to solve it. Throughout your dossier I can see that we're already applying much pressure on KPN NetwerkNL to activate your internet line. I'll double down the efforts and urge KPN NetwerkNL to make a new attempt very, very soon.

I really hope to get this fixed for you quickly. There's nothing we love to see more than you being able to enjoy a great Internet connection! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gaspard Ducamp, I'm terribly, terribly sorry that it is taking this long, I was really hoping that you would long be connected by now! I'm very surprised that KPN NetwerkNL is having such trouble to activate your connection. I immediately got your dossier and I see that their last up-date is from yesterday the 18th of April and reads:

“Kunnen de pop niet in, ook niet met de nieuwe sleutels.”

“We cannot access the distribution point, the new keys also do not work.”

This is an extremely rare issue and it should not take this long to solve it. Throughout your dossier I can see that we're already applying much pressure on KPN NetwerkNL to activate your internet line. I'll double down the efforts and urge KPN NetwerkNL to make a new attempt very, very soon.

I really hope to get this fixed for you quickly. There's nothing we love to see more than you being able to enjoy a great Internet connection! 

Reageer