Beantwoord

Request or return

• 21 July 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 126 Bekeken

Hello,

My customer number was changed from [Customer info removed by Moderator. Don't post any personal info in public messages!] at the beginning of subscription. You sent two equipments, therefore I sent back one of the equipment. However, I found out that you withdrew EUR 165 from my bank account for the first equipment. It was already sent back to you, so it was wrong transaction. Please return the EUR 165 back to my bank account.

Thanks and regards,

HNB Europe

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 6 September 2021, 12:48

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @hnbeurope,

Have you saved the transport receipt? If so can you post it in this topic? Be sure to remove any personal details. A community moderator will look into your case and get back to you. 

I look forward to your response. 

Have a good day!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @hnbeurope 

You sent back the old hardware which was from your old subscription?

Could you upload the postnl slip here with the track & trace code on it?

Hello. That was already about 1 year ago so I don’t have the postnl slip any more. But I definitely had sent the equipment. I gave the equipment to the T mobile store in Gelderlandplein.

It seems like this kind of situation happens quite often. I recently terminated my T-mobile thuis contract again and sent the equipment by Postnl this time. However I got an email that you did not receive the equipment so will withdraw EUR 75. For this one I still have the Postnl tracking number since it was sent just 1 month ago.

please check these two cases. Why this kind of situation is repeated???

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

If you still have the receipt it will be solved by the moderators on this community. They have access to your profile, and can help you further. Most of the time they respond within days.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @hnbeurope 

You can upload the postnl slip with track & trace code here so a moderator doesn't need to ask again and they can look straight away.

The postnl tracking number for yhe second equipment is3SLFVZ972894115. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @hnbeurope ,

Thank you for your messages and good thing you've notified us. I understand the predicament you're in, but want to make a small annotation to the issue at hand. Sending back the equipment from us to a T-Mobile shop at hand, is not the way a return order is processed. For future reference, please send back the equipment the way we describe in detail in the e-mails send and as described in this topic: 

With above tracking, I see that the order has been proces done but our back end hasn't caught up yet. I therefor have manually changed this and it will know show that the return has been delivered. Our apologies for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any questions, I'm here for you.

Reageer