Beantwoord

Subscription cancellation

• 22 September 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

Hi! I will be moving out from the Netherlands by the end of the month, so I would like to cancel my subscription for t-mobile home. How can I do that?

Moderator edit: gebruikersnaam gewijzigd want het is niet toegestaan om je 06-nummer als naam te gebruiken.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 23 September 2021, 11:12

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @vitmrsk2021, welcome to the Community!

Sad to hear you’ll be leaving the Netherlands, but congratulations on moving house! When will you be moving and when should the contract be canceled? Normally I’d ask you to send us a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation), however, your contract has already expired its annual term so you’re free to cancel whenever you’d like to, with respect to the one month term of notice of course! 😊

Please let me know when you’ll be moving abroad and I’ll make sure your subscription will be terminated. 

Hi @vitmrsk2021, welcome to the Community!

Sad to hear you’ll be leaving the Netherlands, but congratulations on moving house! When will you be moving and when should the contract be canceled? Normally I’d ask you to send us a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation), however, your contract has already expired its annual term so you’re free to cancel whenever you’d like to, with respect to the one month term of notice of course! 😊

Please let me know when you’ll be moving abroad and I’ll make sure your subscription will be terminated. 

Hi Jason, thanks for your reply!

I will be leaving September the 30th, so in one week from today.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@vitmrsk2021 You’re very welcome! Unfortunately one week is in too short notice, that means that I’ll be able to cancel your contract on October 21st at the earliest. 

I hope you’ll have an amazing stay abroad and if you ever come back, know that you’re always more than welcome to rejoin Thuis! 😄