Beantwoord

Subscription Plan not updated

• 28 October 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

I moved to new place and my subscription also was upgraded from 50 Mbps to 1 Gbps however today after activation when I test the speed https://www.t-mobile.nl/thuis/internet/speedtest I still get around 40-50 Mbps upload and 20 Mbps download. What could be the problem ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 28 October 2022, 10:05

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @yogesh.padharia 

You have a Fiber connection at the the new address?

Can you test the speed with a laptop/pc directly connected to the router with the Ookla speedtest app and a CAT5E or higher internetcable?

Do you also see 1000 Mbps active in your T-Mobile thuis account.

@Waqqas Yes I see 1 Gbps subscription in my account and also 1000 Mbps on the Router WAN port.

Even on laptop directly connected to the router I see similar speed as wifi.

Reputatie 7

Hi @yogesh.padharia, first of all: I hope you're enjoying your new home! 😊 Thanks a lot for notifying so we can help you. Can you please share the screenshots of the wired speedtests from the Ookla speedtest app? This way we can start an investigation. Are you also using a router of your own or do you only use the equipment of T-Mobile? 

I want to ask you to change the current UTP-cable for a different one to check if this makes a difference. If this doesn't solve the issue, please try another LAN-port on the modem. The easy thing about the Zyxel modem is that you can use all the LAN-ports for internet. I love to hear from you so we can fix this. 

Reageer