Beantwoord

T-Mobile fine

• 16 April 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

This company is a scam. This is unacceptable. I have been fighting for 6 months now for a refund of a fine I randomly had to pay in November after T-Mobile emailed me that they hadn’t received the router I sent back in September. I immediately called them on the same day I received this email and they assured me that it was a mistake as they had receive the router. They promised me that they would only take the money for a few days as it was already programmed in the system and give it back to me as soon as possible. This, OF COURSE, did not happen and I kept on calling and texting them to get it back. Among the many screenshots which are in my possession to prove this scam, this email which was sent to me in December said “ Goed nieuws: de terugbetaling waar we elkaar over spraken is goedgekeurd. En nu?
We gaan dit zo snel mogelijk voor je regelen. Het besproken bedrag (€ -75.00) wordt op je eerstvolgende rekening of de rekening daarna verrekend. Nog heel even geduld dus.”

But this is one of many lies as nothing happened since then. Every time I called them or texted them, they assured me the same thing: you will get a refund in a week. But WHERE IS MY REFUND SIX MONTHS AFTER ?????????????

Now it’s been 6 months, and I am still here talking about it as I am still waiting for my money, for a mistake made in November and proved to be a mistake even before the money was taken. This is clearly unaceptable to be fooled by a company like that. I wasted so much energy into being nice to them for being such a disorganized company but at this point, without any news from them, I clearly believe it is due to their incapacity. I’ve never had this experience before.

And yes T-Mobile, I will not stop to text you or call you until I get my 75 euros back. This is a great amount of money and I will not give up as it is only your fault, and clearly illegal what you are doing right now.

I hope I made myself understood. This is a scam. Save your energy for a more respectful company.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 17 April 2022, 12:38

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Emeline RT,

Thanks for your message and the share of information. I’m very sorry you feel this way, but I'll try and give you the details of what's going on in this situation. It is true that the credit is ready to be send out to the billing account after it's been approved. However it's not been possible with the current billing account provided as it's not confirm with the IBAN. That way we have trouble connecting the transfer to your billing account. We have tried reaching out to you via the phone, but to no avail. But don't worry, I'm here to fix it. 

If you're able to provide me with a IBAN billing account through the private message system (you can click on my name), I can make sure the transfer is being linked and we can fix this ordeal. I'd be happy to hear from you! 

Hi @Emeline RT,

Thanks for your message and the share of information. I’m very sorry you feel this way, but I'll try and give you the details of what's going on in this situation. It is true that the credit is ready to be send out to the billing account after it's been approved. However it's not been possible with the current billing account provided as it's not confirm with the IBAN. That way we have trouble connecting the transfer to your billing account. We have tried reaching out to you via the phone, but to no avail. But don't worry, I'm here to fix it. 

If you're able to provide me with a IBAN billing account through the private message system (you can click on my name), I can make sure the transfer is being linked and we can fix this ordeal. I'd be happy to hear from you! 

Dear Boris,

This message encouraged me at first to believe that i could eventually get a refund. But this has just been a clear example of how i am every time promised a refund in 9 days or so, which never happens. This is unacceptable. This has been going on for 6 months and no effort has been made by your company to fix this issue/mistake. You were somehow able to make me pay 75 euros although my IBAN isn’t dutch, but when it comes to refunding me, suddenly my IBAN doesn’t work. Besides that, if it doesn’t work, maybe you could instead try to change the IBAN to a dutch one, especially if you have my roommate on the phone. Contrary to what you’re saying in your message above, i always replied and i sent multiple emails, but no avail. Same for my money. You also didn’t reply to the private message I sent you following your reply.

I am just tired of asking for something which I should automatically have in the first place. So please do your job and give me back what you owe me.

Best regards,