Beantwoord

T-Mobile Thuis with old and new subscription and same email

Hi,

I had a previous subscription and a new current one for T-Mobile Thuis and every time I try to login, I go to the page of the canceled subscription, therefore I cannot check my current bills.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 8 August 2022, 14:30

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

19 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @paolo.tran 

No worries, a moderator can fix this issue for you, please wait for them to reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @paolo.tran, I’ve deleted your email address from the previous contract. You’re now free to register a new account with the email address entered in the new subscription! 😄

If you require more assistance, please let me know. I’m always eager to help. Good luck and please enjoy your new subscription!

Hi @paolo.tran, I’ve deleted your email address from the previous contract. You’re now free to register a new account with the email address entered in the new subscription! 😄

If you require more assistance, please let me know. I’m always eager to help. Good luck and please enjoy your new subscription!

Hi @Jason, I’m trying to ask for a new password via the link in the mail (https://thuis-sso.t-mobile.nl/account/RequestPassword) but it looks like I am not receiving any email to set the new credential.
Could you check if the email of the new subscription is still valid?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@paolo.tran You have to create a new account via the registration button. Each subscription requires a new My T-Mobile account. You can't log in to an old account and have the new subscription visible. I've deleted the email address from the old subscription (canceled subscription); you can now register a new account using that email address (i.e. username)! 😉

@paolo.tran You have to create a new account via the registration button. Each subscription requires a new My T-Mobile account. You can't log in to an old account and have the new subscription visible. I've deleted the email address from the old subscription (canceled subscription); you can now register a new account using that email address (i.e. username)! 😉

@Jason If I try to create a new account with the, it tells me that I have already an account and I believe that is due to the fact that I have an account for my mobile subscription with the same email. 😅

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@paolo.tran Ah yes sorry, that’s due to the one ID login we’re currently integrating! 😊

When you click on “Abonnement toevoegen” (which means “Add subscription”) and then click on “Thuis” it say you can login using the link below: thuismy.t-mobile.nl → this link will require the same username and password as used in the Mobile section.

Hope this helps!

@Jason when I login into my mobile account, I can add a subscription from "Ik heb nog een abonnement” (see first screenshot) but then in the next page I have no possibility to add the “Thuis” option as in your screenshot (see second screenshot) 🙁

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @paolo.tran, did you login via the link I sent you above? This should navigate you towards the Thuis-section. If all you see is the same page (Mobile), please let me know. I’ll reset your password and make sure you can login to the Thuis-section as well.

Hi @Jason , it keeps me redirecting on the mobile page unfortunately!

Reputatie 7

Hi @paolo.tran, I just sent you a private message with a new password! Please let us know if it works now without any problems. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Hi @Lisa , I replied to you on pm; unfortunately the new password doesn’t seem to work. I reset the password for my mail but once I access it, I see only my mobile subscription once again.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@paolo.tran Are you sure you didn’t see the button previously? If you use the Thuis login link, you should be able to open up the Thuis-section: My T-Mobile Thuis | Rekeningen inzien en informatie over je abonnement. Please use the new password in combination with the same username!

@Jason I am sure about it! I tried on three different browsers and both on wifi and mobile data: it always redirect me to this link where I see the page on the screenshot below

And after logging in, I see only my mobile subscription. I tried also with the same username (same email) and the password @Lisa posted me on DM, but it gives me a failed to authenticate in that case.

Reputatie 7

Hi @paolo.tran, thanks for letting us know! Please clear the caches and delete the cookies from the browsers that you’ve been using. In addition to that, I would like to hear which browsers you are using? I personally recommend Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Could you also send a screenshot of the whole screen please? On which the entire browser can be seen when you logged in? Thank you!

I am using Firefox, but I tried also from Edge and Chrome for mobile as well.

Reputatie 7

Hi @paolo.tran, thanks a lot for the screenshots! I really hoped that we could help you further, but I want to ask for your patience. Luckily my colleagues are very busy with solving this issue. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know as soon as you can login without any problems. 

@Lisa@Jasonunfortunately the problem seems to still be there so I changed the email of my mobile subscription. Could you please try to reset now my account for my home subscription so that I can try to login? The email for my home subscription should still be the same. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @paolo.tran, yes of course! I just changed your password again and sent it in a private message. Does it work now? If not: please try to login via an incognito window. I really hope this works for you.