Termination thuis internet

• 9 January 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 74 Bekeken

I am T-mobile Home Internet client  for a few years, last May I moved to another place in Netherlands. I reported the address change and I was surprised that my contract was not just extended, but I got a new 12 months contract without possibility to terminate it earlier (so my previous contract in my old address wasn't take into account) .

Anyway, I dont like the quality (it 's almost never promised 90/20 speed, usually it 's 30/20), I don't like the service (why customer service should be that rude when I called to ask about termination?) , so I'm switching to another provider.

Is it possible  to pay some termination fee and cancel my contract earlier than May 2023 (when my 12 months will be finished)? I just don't want to use T-mobile at all anymore.

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @chechenev, don’t worry, there is definitely a solution to this! With the current situation I am not allowed to cancel the contract early, I believe that we can solve this quite soon.

Currently, I am measuring an instability on your internet line caused by the state of your Internet connection point. Currently there seems to be a bridge tap and you can find more on this in: information bridge tap. 

To solve the issue I would advise you to:

1. See if there is an alternative connection point in your house. If there is an additional one it is usually found near the fuse box. Pictures of possible connection points can be found here:
  2. Post a picture of the inside of a connection point in the topic on bridge taps, namely: information bridge tap. The Community will gladly help you out to spot any cables which should be connected in a different manner.
  3. Consider a change to Fiber, which is available to your house. This much newer technology is a lot more stable than your current landline Internet connection and also a lot faster. I saw that you cancelled an earlier transfer to Fiber. Hopefully it is still something you would like to consider as it would definitely solve this issue!

I’m curious to hear more about the situation, we should be able to solve this quickly and bring back your happiness with the Wifi! 😃

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @chechenev, I’m sorry to hear that you are let down by our service and I would love to change that! First of all, I would like to know if you experience the lower speed when you’re connected to wifi or if it happens when you’re connected to the cabled internet as well. If it’s only wifi related, you can follow the steps in this article to fix it: Hoe verbeter ik mijn wifi. If you have the issue with cabled internet, then you can follow these steps: Ik heb traag internet. If you have trouble with the articles being in Dutch, please let me know so I can help translate it for you! 

Yeah, the Internet speed is just not stable by Wifi. One day it can 80/20, the next day it’s 30/20, and so on. I’ve tried multiple things, but it’s always like that - not stable speed.
Anyway, my questions is still the same - is it possible to terminate my contract earlier? or should I just wait until its over? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @chechenev, don’t worry, there is definitely a solution to this! With the current situation I am not allowed to cancel the contract early, I believe that we can solve this quite soon.

Currently, I am measuring an instability on your internet line caused by the state of your Internet connection point. Currently there seems to be a bridge tap and you can find more on this in: information bridge tap. 

To solve the issue I would advise you to:

1. See if there is an alternative connection point in your house. If there is an additional one it is usually found near the fuse box. Pictures of possible connection points can be found here:
  2. Post a picture of the inside of a connection point in the topic on bridge taps, namely: information bridge tap. The Community will gladly help you out to spot any cables which should be connected in a different manner.
  3. Consider a change to Fiber, which is available to your house. This much newer technology is a lot more stable than your current landline Internet connection and also a lot faster. I saw that you cancelled an earlier transfer to Fiber. Hopefully it is still something you would like to consider as it would definitely solve this issue!

I’m curious to hear more about the situation, we should be able to solve this quickly and bring back your happiness with the Wifi! 😃

Reageer