The page to enter t mobile home for home internet does not appear

The option to log in to mobile thuis does not appear, I can only see my mobile subscription, I want to see my payments from my home internet.

This topic has been closed for comments

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @danny66601 

Do you perhaps have the same emailadres and password for home and mobile? You can try to change the password for mobile for example and then login with your home credentials.

Lets you access to see your wifi internet subscription? You can send me the link of the page to enter, to me it only appears but for mobile. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@danny66601

T-Mobile has a new login screen, one login for mobile and home. Normally you should see an option to choose between home and mobile after logging in but if you are using the same email and pass for home and mobile can you try and change the password for mobile and then login on the same login page with your home credentials?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @danny66601, you should be able to see both, even if it’s the same username. Can you try and change the password for the mobile login and then, like @Waqqas advised, login to your Thuis-account, please? That should do the trick!

If it doesn’t work after the previous steps, please let me know. I’d be more than happy to help reset the login for Thuis.

Already perform the steps and it only allows me to access mobile subscription, but it does not let me enter Thuis. 

I need to see my home internet subscription, but it only lets me see my mobile subscription. 

Photo deleted - Moderator edit: please don’t add personal information to a public post. Thanks!

Already perform the steps and it only allows me to access mobile subscription, but it does not let me enter Thuis. 

Try logging in again but in that case with the e-mail address and old password.

The Old password should now be attached with the other (Thuis) service while the new password gives access to your mobile subscription.

Also; Please note this is a public forum and entering personal details as well posting images with phone numbers and- / or personal details isn't a good idea as people can abuse those details. Only send those details via private messages (PM/PB). Best is to edit your message containing your phone number and remove that image (unless a moderator already done so).

Log in with my email and my new password, but it still directs me to my mobile subscription. 

Log in with my email and my new password, but it still directs me to my mobile subscription. 

Yes, that's why you should login with your old password.

The new password is attached with your mobile subscription, the old password should be attached with your home (Thuis) subscription.

Je gebruikersnaam en/of het wachtwoord is onjuist. Probeer het opnieuw.

It does not allow entry.

Are there different pages to enter home and mobile?

https://www.t-mobile.nl/login?redirectUrl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.t-mobile.nl%252Fmy%252Fdashboard