Beantwoord

Apple Watch series 3 Cellular

Hello, I am planning to buy Apple Watch series 3 in the USA and use T Mobile extra SIM card: will the SIM card work? and how to request an additional SIM card?

Dankjewel
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 25 september 2017, 11:32

T-Mobile will offer the Apple Watch Series 3 WiFi version with the launch of Apple Watch series 3. However, we will not be offering the E-sim card version yet. In 2018 we will have more information regarding the E-sim card version. I understand it might be tempting to purchase one in another country such as the USA, but it won't work. Series 3 models appear to be limited to connectivity in their original country of purchase.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17
Hi Matteo,

I understand that you are excited about the Apple Watch series 3. However, the Apple watch only functions with an e-sim card and we do not offer that. Which means you won't be able to use it in the Netherlands. We do not offer the Apple Watch series at the moment, but perhaps we will in 2018. We will keep you posted on our forum.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. Have fun in the USA! I
Features & Guide to Purchase for Where to Buy Apple Watch 3 in USA : https://www.howtoisolve.com/where-to-buy-apple-watch-3-usa-uk/
Reputatie 7
Badge +17
T-Mobile will offer the Apple Watch Series 3 WiFi version with the launch of Apple Watch series 3. However, we will not be offering the E-sim card version yet. In 2018 we will have more information regarding the E-sim card version. I understand it might be tempting to purchase one in another country such as the USA, but it won't work. Series 3 models appear to be limited to connectivity in their original country of purchase.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
Ik wil mijn contract verlengen met Apple Watch 3. Is het mogelijk met T-Mobile? Mijn contract is tot 22 oktober wanneer de appelwatch 3 beschikbaar is via t-mobile? Adviseer, alstublieft
Reputatie 6
Badge +16
Hoi Rizwanali40,

Zoals Hajar ook al aangaf, is dit voorlopig niet mogelijk. Wij gaan vooralsnog namelijk alleen de WiFi versie aanbieden. Wanneer de launch daarvan precies is, is nog niet bekend.

Mocht je meer vragen hebben, stel ze dan gerust!

Reageer