Beantwoord

AMP groep bestelling geannuleerd

• 29 januari 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

I am a Vodafone user for two years until December 2020. My contract ended so I decided to switch to T-mobile since we are now using t-mobile home internet. My application for a new iPhone 12 Pro Max postpaid plan got accepted by T-mobile and when it’s time for me to get my phone from the delivery guy from AMP groep, he said he cannot give the phone to me since the ID that I used in my application to T-mobile is not accepted by their company! I am an expat who has been living in the Netherlands for two years now and the only valid Dutch ID that I have is a Dutch residence permit ( Type 1 card). He said that they cannot accept my ID which starts with VW! I don’t understand why they have that rule. In turn, after processing for my order with T-mobile for almost a month, it got cancelled just because AMP groep does not accept my ID! I have already made a complaint to T-mobile three times already this week and I haven’t yet received a feedback. It seems AMP groep does not cater to Expats? Why did they reject and cancel my order where in fact I was already approved by T-Mobile? So annoying :(

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 29 januari 2021, 13:48

Hi @Jennbsantos 

I would like to look into this! Can you send me a private message with your order number, name, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? Looking forward to your message!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Jennbsantos 

I would like to look into this! Can you send me a private message with your order number, name, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? Looking forward to your message!

Hi @Jennbsantos 

Hello Hajar! Thank you for your response! 🙂 I am unsure how to send a private message. Could you pls let me know? Thanks again!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Jennbsantos,

You can click on this link and choose ‘Stuur bericht’. If you want, I can look into it as well, your choice!

Hi @Jennbsantos,

You can click on this link and choose ‘Stuur bericht’. If you want, I can look into it as well, your choice!

Dear David,

Hajar is already looking into my complaint. Appreciate you reaching out! :)

Reageer