Beantwoord

cancel contract

• 15 augustus 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 747 Bekeken

Hi,
I moved from the Netherlands to Denmark this month and I would like to cancel my phone contract.
Can you help me to do this? Calling the Dutch customer service from Denmark has been difficult, so I would prefer do this online if possible.
Regards,
Sam
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 15 augustus 2019, 14:20

Hi Sam,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Did your subscription already end? If not, and you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice. If you want I can check this for you. Send me private message with your number, name, address, birth date an final digits of your account number.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above just let me know if you would like to keep your number and transfer to PrePaid or not.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Sam,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Did your subscription already end? If not, and you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice. If you want I can check this for you. Send me private message with your number, name, address, birth date an final digits of your account number.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above just let me know if you would like to keep your number and transfer to PrePaid or not.

Reageer