Beantwoord

Cancel contract

• 19 januari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 153 Bekeken

Hi, I am not living in the Netherlands anymore and I don't need the mobile services of T mobile. How can I terminate the contract?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 20 januari 2021, 10:41

Hi @Victoria Velikova 

I can help you with your cancellation request. Please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract can be terminated 4 weeks from now. Your current contract is active until 19-09-2021 which means if you want to terminate your contract before you will have to buy it off. Your total cancellation fee will be €57.84. If you agree to these terms, i can go ahead with your cancellation request.

Please let me know if you agree! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Victoria Velikova 

I can help you with your cancellation request. Please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract can be terminated 4 weeks from now. Your current contract is active until 19-09-2021 which means if you want to terminate your contract before you will have to buy it off. Your total cancellation fee will be €57.84. If you agree to these terms, i can go ahead with your cancellation request.

Please let me know if you agree! 

Yes, please. Thanks so much

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Victoria Velikova 

Thanks for your reply! I have filed a cancellation request for you and I have also send you confirmation e-mail. I hope you are satisfied with my help! If you have any other questions, please let me know! 

Reageer