Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to cancel my subscription since I must leave the Netherlands.
My contract ends 24.04.2019

Best regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 30 juni 2018, 11:57

Hi Alex,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above. Please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above. Please let me know!
Hello, yes can you do it for my and can I do it online?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

You can do it yourself online on this page if you click on ''Zeg je abonnement op''. However, if I do it for you I can let you know what the remaining fee will be and I can make sure everything goes alright. Please let me know what you prefer.
Hi Hajar,

I would prefer if you would do it for me
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

I'll take over to submit the cancellation of your subscription!

Your subscription will be terminated on the 2nd of August, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €181,36 and will be charged on your final invoice. Hopefully you had a nice stay in the Netherlands!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're here to help! 🙂
Hello David

yes it’s okay

but i have a question, why I can’t connect to any network abroad? I tried my it on my HUAWEI WiFi and on iPhone still can’t connect , roaming is turned on all devices
Reputatie 6
Badge +16
Hey Alex,

That's strange, you should be able to connect to one of the networks abroad! I checked and there are no barrings active.

Can you please select manual networkselection on your phone and try to connect to a different network? What do you see when you try and make a connection? Are there any other people around that have a connection? I don't know how much of our language you understand, but if you have the possibility to read this topic, please do. Here are a few tips on how to connect to a network abroad.
Hi

On my HUAWEI WiFi I can’t choose almost any network (t-mobile.pl also) and which one can choose it write not connected, on iPhone when I chose one network nothing happens and it don’t write anything I tried it lot of times
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi ALex,

I'm sorry for this late response. Are you still experiences issues with choosing a network? Have you tried to reset your settings? On this page you find an instructions to reset your settings without losing data.

Can you let us know if this works?
Hello, I also will leave netherland on the next october. Can I have the information about the cancellation and the total fees as well? Thank you...
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @johnsamudera,

I can see you already spoke to my colleague and she explained to you how much this will be! Let us know if you ave any further questions!

Reageer