Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to cancel my subscription since I must leave the Netherlands.
My contract ends 24.04.2019

Best regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 30 juni 2018, 11:57

Hi Alex,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above. Please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @johnsamudera,

I can see you already spoke to my colleague and she explained to you how much this will be! Let us know if you ave any further questions!
Hello, I also will leave netherland on the next october. Can I have the information about the cancellation and the total fees as well? Thank you...
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi ALex,

I'm sorry for this late response. Are you still experiences issues with choosing a network? Have you tried to reset your settings? On this page you find an instructions to reset your settings without losing data.

Can you let us know if this works?
Hi

On my HUAWEI WiFi I can’t choose almost any network (t-mobile.pl also) and which one can choose it write not connected, on iPhone when I chose one network nothing happens and it don’t write anything I tried it lot of times
Reputatie 5
Badge +17
Hey Alex,

That's strange, you should be able to connect to one of the networks abroad! I checked and there are no barrings active.

Can you please select manual networkselection on your phone and try to connect to a different network? What do you see when you try and make a connection? Are there any other people around that have a connection? I don't know how much of our language you understand, but if you have the possibility to read this topic, please do. Here are a few tips on how to connect to a network abroad.
Hello David

yes it’s okay

but i have a question, why I can’t connect to any network abroad? I tried my it on my HUAWEI WiFi and on iPhone still can’t connect , roaming is turned on all devices
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

I'll take over to submit the cancellation of your subscription!

Your subscription will be terminated on the 2nd of August, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €181,36 and will be charged on your final invoice. Hopefully you had a nice stay in the Netherlands!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're here to help! 🙂
Hi Hajar,

I would prefer if you would do it for me
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

You can do it yourself online on this page if you click on ''Zeg je abonnement op''. However, if I do it for you I can let you know what the remaining fee will be and I can make sure everything goes alright. Please let me know what you prefer.
Hello, yes can you do it for my and can I do it online?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Alex,

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I can submit a cancellation request if you agree with the above. Please let me know!

Reageer