Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription due to move abroad

• 1 december 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 423 Bekeken

Hello. I have recently left the Netherlands and moved back to Russia. Could you help me to terminate my contract? What do I need to do? I understand that it will involve termination fees, but I don’t plan to use the number in any case. 

icon

Beste antwoord door David 2 december 2020, 14:19

Hi @Nikita Frolov,

Happy to help! I have checked your contract and this is active till September 15th 2021, so in order to cancel your contract there is a termination fee. You have a month notice for your contract and the fee will then be €52,39 and then your contract will be done and your Dutch phone number disconnected.

If you like me to arrange this for you, let me know!

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Nikita Frolov,

Happy to help! I have checked your contract and this is active till September 15th 2021, so in order to cancel your contract there is a termination fee. You have a month notice for your contract and the fee will then be €52,39 and then your contract will be done and your Dutch phone number disconnected.

If you like me to arrange this for you, let me know!

Thanks a lot @David , yes, it sounds good. Could you please arrange this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Nikita Frolov,

Consider it done! I just filed your cancellation request and your subscription will end on January the 2nd, 2021. After that you’ll receive a final invoice and then everything has been taken care of.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know and if not I wish you all the best in the future!

Can you also arrange this for me, too? Is it 52 euro cancellation fee, again? @David 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@Victoria Velikova 

I see you have made your own topic. There's no need to repeat your question in other topics, once is enough.

This topic will be closed.