Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription - moved abroad

• 21 april 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 1437 Bekeken

Hi
I moved from the Netherlands to Germany back in January and will start paying additional costs for using more data in Germany than the Netherlands.
I would then like to cancel my contract so that I can subscribe to a German contract. Would you be able to support me? Calling the Dutch customer service from Germany is very expensive so I would rather do this online if possible.
Regards,
EnzoHi
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 23 april 2019, 10:53

Hi Enzo,

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. I have also send you an e-mail with all the information you need.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now. 🙂
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Enzo,

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. I have also send you an e-mail with all the information you need.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now. 🙂

Reageer