Beantwoord

Cancel my subscription to switch to a new one

• 21 maart 2021
  • 10 reacties
  • 56 Bekeken

Good day everyone, I used to travel quite a lot so i have a tablet subscription for a modem. Now that i don’t travel that much and since my contract ends on October 2020, i want to cancel that subscription. is it possible to do it online? or do i have to go to a nearby T-mobile store?

Dankje wel

icon

Beste antwoord door Alif Widianto 23 maart 2021, 06:29

@Hajar   

Hi, thank you for the assistance. Thats all i need for now.  guess now i just need to make an appointment with the T-mobile shop in Arnhem for my upgrade. Again, thank you so much for your assistance

Kind regards

Alif

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Alif Widianto 

I can help you with your request! Would you like to terminate your contract on your end date 03-10-2020 or much sooner? You also have the option to buy off your contract so we can cancel your contract sooner. Just keep in mind there is a month notice. 

Please let me know what you prefer and I will help you with your cancelation request.

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

@Hajar if his contract ends in oktober 2020, there is only one month notification. No need to buy off the contract. It is already 2021!

Hi @Alif Widianto 

I can help you with your request! Would you like to terminate your contract on your end date 03-10-2020 or much sooner? You also have the option to buy off your contract so we can cancel your contract sooner. Just keep in mind there is a month notice. 

Please let me know what you prefer and I will help you with your cancelation request.

Hi, i would like to cancel it as soon as possible. But since the contract expires on October 2020 i dont have to buy it off right? it says so on the contract that once the duration has finished i can cancel it with one month notice

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Alif Widianto 

Your contract ends in October which means you still have 6 months left. You can file a regular cancellation request now and your contract will be terminated on your end date 3 october. If you want to buy of your contract your contract can be terminated in April. That is what I meant. Please let me know what you prefer.

Hi @Alif Widianto 

Your contract ends in October which means you still have 6 months left. You can file a regular cancellation request now and your contract will be terminated on your end date 3 october. If you want to buy of your contract your contract can be terminated in April. That is what I meant. Please let me know what you prefer.

Hi, thanks for the answer

Just to make sure since my contract expires 6 months ago on october 2020, do i still have to buy it out since its already past due? i’m also planning to upgrade my current prepaid number to a postpaid as well.

kind regards

Alif

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Alif Widianto 

Oh I’m so sorry i haven’t had my coffee today (or yesterday) apparently. :sweat_smile: I thought it said 2021 in stead of 2020. You can file a cancellation request right away you don’t need to buy it off. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. Should I file a cancellation request right away? I need you to confirm it one more time once again sorry for the misunderstanding! 

@Hajar It’s fine haha, happens to the best of us.

Yes please, i would like to cancel the subscription.

this maybe a bit off topic but  i also want to upgrade my prepaid to a post paid, is it possible to do so?

thank you

kind regards 

Alif

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Alif Widianto 

I have filed a cancellation request for you and your contract will be terminated on 22-04-2021. I have also send you a confirmation e-mail. You can transfer your PrePaid number to a Postpaid account. You can go to T-Mobile Shop nearby or you can call with our sales department and they will help you with the transfer. You can call this free number  0800 8104 for their help. 

If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know!

@Hajar   

Hi, thank you for the assistance. Thats all i need for now.  guess now i just need to make an appointment with the T-mobile shop in Arnhem for my upgrade. Again, thank you so much for your assistance

Kind regards

Alif

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

You are most welcome Alif!

Reageer