Beantwoord

Cancel subscription

• 12 september 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 254 Bekeken

good morning, I have to give up your services because the house I am renting has been sold and I'm leaving the Netherlands. How can I do this ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 12 september 2019, 16:15

Hi @xihaves

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Is your current contract term expired? If not, then you have the opportunity to buy of your contract. You will pay 50% of the remaining months and if you a device you will buy that off as well. f the contract is expired it means you can follow the regular cancellation procedure. Please keep in mind there is a one month notice.

I don't have any access to your information so if you can send me a private message with your 06-number, name, address, birth-date and final digits of your account number so I can help you with the cancellation request.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @xihaves

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! Is your current contract term expired? If not, then you have the opportunity to buy of your contract. You will pay 50% of the remaining months and if you a device you will buy that off as well. f the contract is expired it means you can follow the regular cancellation procedure. Please keep in mind there is a one month notice.

I don't have any access to your information so if you can send me a private message with your 06-number, name, address, birth-date and final digits of your account number so I can help you with the cancellation request.

Reageer