Beantwoord

Cancel Subscription

• 27 maart 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 313 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I made a call back on the 19th of March to cancel my subscription because I was suddenly leaving the country. I received confirmation from the T-mobile worker on the phone that it had been cancelled, that the subscription would end at the end of March and that I would receive a cancellation fee of roughly 40 euros to cover the rest of the contract. However, I have yet to receive that cancellation notice and am still being charged for invoices that on the app, say I have already paid. 

Please send help as I am already overseas now and can no longer directly call customer service.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 28 maart 2020, 11:35

Hi @leeve2 

No worries, your cancellation request is being handled. You asked for a cancellation on 18th of March and there is always a month notice which means your subscription will be disconnected on 18th of April. The charges that you see are the disconnection fee you have to pay . I have also send you a confirmation mail of your cancellation.I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @leeve2 

No worries, your cancellation request is being handled. You asked for a cancellation on 18th of March and there is always a month notice which means your subscription will be disconnected on 18th of April. The charges that you see are the disconnection fee you have to pay . I have also send you a confirmation mail of your cancellation.I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. 

Reageer