Beantwoord

Cancel Subscription due to Covid

• 13 maart 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 37 Bekeken

Can I cancel my TMobile subscription early?  My contract ends on July 17 2022 but I’ve decided to move back home to the US due to covid.  I do have an active TMobile contract in the US.  Please let me know what my options are, thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 13 maart 2021, 11:42

Hi @emily.wass 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us!

We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. You say you already have a T-Mobile subscription in the US so your Dutch contract can be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files of the US T-Mobile subscription to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @emily.wass 

Because you have a T-mobile subscription in the US your contract here can be cancelled for free, all that is needed is a copy of your contract there for example.

Please wait for a moderator to reply so they can guide you where to send the proof to.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @emily.wass 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us!

We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. You say you already have a T-Mobile subscription in the US so your Dutch contract can be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files of the US T-Mobile subscription to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now

Great, thank you both for the help!

Reageer