Beantwoord

Cancel subscritpion

• 9 september 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 214 Bekeken

Hi I would like to cancel my subscription as I have already left the country and I do not need any data. Is it possible to keep the number without paying monthly? (does something like a prepaid option exist?)

Thank you for your help!
icon

Beste antwoord door David 10 september 2019, 13:47

Hi @ilauzirika,

This is definitely an option! I can terminate your subscription (with a month term of notice) and then your subscription will be transferred to a PrePaid number. This has a one time fee of €9,95 and will be added on your final invoice. For a PrePaid phone number it is important to keep in mind that you need to actively use it at least once every six months. Otherwise the phone number will be disconnected.

If this is something that you agree upon, let me know, then we'll make it happen!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @ilauzirika,

This is definitely an option! I can terminate your subscription (with a month term of notice) and then your subscription will be transferred to a PrePaid number. This has a one time fee of €9,95 and will be added on your final invoice. For a PrePaid phone number it is important to keep in mind that you need to actively use it at least once every six months. Otherwise the phone number will be disconnected.

If this is something that you agree upon, let me know, then we'll make it happen!
Hi @David, Thanks for the fast reply. Please, go ahead and cancel the subscription all-together (considering the one month notice), no need to keep the prepaid option. I may go a year without using so it may not be worth to keep it. If I ever need to get a new number I will do so.

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Iñaki
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Iñaki,

I've just filed a cancellation for your subscription. On the 11th of October your subscription will be disconnected and your phone number will be terminated. If you need any further assistance in the future, feel free to let us know!

Best of luck!
Thank you David!

Reageer